It’s happening again! Wait – I think I recognize these two…
Here’s our friend Javier Montano with the details:
The 7th Kyoto Photo Walk:
– Meet new friends and learn about photography in beautiful Fushimi-inari Taisha.
– All you need is a camera or a smartphone
– Let’s Take the biggest selfie in Kyoto!
– Please register now, It is FREE! You have 2 options:
Join just the photo walk or
Join the photo walk and the after party at a Japanese izakaya for food and drinks (about 3.000 Yen per person which is paid on the day of the event).
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No. Anyone can come. If you can walk and go up stairs you can come!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
– Come by train to Fushimi-Inari Station (伏見稲荷駅 Fushimi-Inari-eki) a railway station located in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, on the Keihan Electric Railway Keihan Main Line.
– Come by train by JR Inari Station, the second station from Kyoto Station along the JR Nara Line.
– Buses are available too but it depends where are you coming from.
What can I bring to the event?
Please bring a camera. Any camera will do. Other gear such as tripods are welcomed as well.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (JST) – Add to Calendar
Where: Fushimi-Inari Station – Fushimi Ward, Kyoto Prefecture 612-0007
Register here: Kyoto Photowalk (7th!)